MYPLAYLIST


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, November 29, 2010

Back at Work!

I hope everyone had a wonderful week off. It was a much needed break for all of us, students included. The turkey day was great and , as always, I enjoyed time with my family. I do have to admit that Friday was very disappointing. I drove to New Martinsville to watch the Greenbrier West game. Although our team lost, I am very proud of the players and the fans for hanging in there for a VERY long football season. YAY CAVALIERS!


On Saturday, I drove to Huntington to watch the Marshall University football game with my boys. It was very exciting (especially the band).

Yesterday, I rested.

And now ladies and gentleman it is time to get back to some seriuos game design! We have alot to do before our Q2 report is due on December 15!

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment